September 1, 2022
Version 1.8.5 is compatible with macOS 13 Ventura, improves disk remounting, safely handles RAM disks and more.
This update is FREE if you've purchased a license for Jettison.
If you bought Jettison from St. Clair Software, just
download version 1.8.5 and replace your existing copy, or choose "Check for Updates" from Jettison's menu in your menubar.
If you purchased Jettison through the Mac App Store, please
download and run this version of Jettison once BEFORE you delete or
overwrite the old copy of Jettison in your Applications
folder. If Jettison is still telling you your trial period is over,
please follow these instructions.
What's new in Jettison 1.8.5
- Updated for compatibility with macOS 13 Ventura
- Remounting of network and server disks is more reliable
- Jettison now shows notifications both when it ejects drives and when it remounts them
- The progress window remembers its screen location rather than centering itself every time
- When eject-on-sleep is disabled, Jettison's menu bar icon is an outlined eject symbol rather than one with a slash through it
- System notifications are now displayed when manually ejecting and remounting disks as well as when its done automatically
- RAM disks are not treated as external disks, and a warning is shown before manually ejecting one
- When a volume can't be ejected, more information is logged for troubleshooting
- NFS volumes are recognized as networked drives
- Error handling and reporting has been improved
- Remounting drives is now faster
- Fixed a small memory leak