January 13, 2018
HistoryHound 2.0.1 is a free update
for all registered HistoryHound users.
This release addresses
several bugs and problems.
If you already use HistoryHound, just download
and install the new version — HistoryHound
will preserve your license information.
If you're new to HistoryHound, download
it and give it a try. You'll be glad you
- Corrected window size and layout problems that occurred when you dragged the center divider all the way to the bottom to hide the web preview.
- Fixed the display of the Filters tab in the preferences so it is legible in Mojave's Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in HistoryHound not recognizing old Mac App Store licenses.
- Eliminated a crash that could occur at startup.
- macOS 10.14 Mojave is now supported.
- Added support for Vivaldi and Brave Browser.
- Updated browser support for Firefox and Opera.
- Removed support for really old browsers like iCab, Rockmelt, Camino, Flock, Internet Explorer and Shiira.
- Page requests that are redirected to a login page are now detected and logged as errors.
- HistoryHound will not retry pages that could not be downloaded because of a 404 or 429 error.
- Fixed a bug that could result in HistoryHound repeatedly reporting that it couldn't create a search index file.
- Eliminated a crash that could occur when copying browser history databases.
- HistoryHound now requires macOS 10.9 or higher.
- Fixed a number of localization issues.
Thanks for your interest in HistoryHound!
Don't forget to try the other great St.
Clair Software Products, including Default