HistoryHound 2.3.2 is a small update that delivers bug fixes and introduces multiple-item selection to the search results list.
Multi-selection lets you act on multiple results at a time to:
- copy their URLs as a list
- open them all in your browser
- create a filter to exclude them from future inclusion
- remove them all from your search index
As a reminder, HistoryHound follows macOS’s standard method for selecting multiple items in a list:
- Command-click an item to add it to the current selection
- Shift-click to extend the selection from the currently selected item to the item you’re clicking on
Full release notes and download links are available on the HistoryHound Release Page, or if you’re already running an earlier version of HistoryHound, just choose “Check for Updates…” from its menu.