Here’s another development build with refinements to Default Folder X’s new OpenMeta support:
- Made the autocompletion always respect the case of what you’ve typed, rather than forcing the capital or lowercase form you used last time.
- Fixed an OpenMeta problem that resulted in previous builds failing to start up under Mac OS 10.4.
- Changed OpenMeta tag fields so that it no longer selects all of the tags when Default Folder X first displays them.
- Fixed the localized nibs – they were not connecting the controls in the Spotlight comment window correctly.
- A new AppleScript command, ClearRecentFolders, clears the list of recently used folders in the currently active folder set.
- Corrected a bug that caused Default Folder X to print warning messages in the console like ” ** No alias data for item 0 (folder name) **” when there was a Smart Folder open in the Finder.
- Streamlined DFFinderWindowServer to minimize overhead.
Please keep the comments and feedback coming! As soon as I’ve got localization strings back, this version should be ready to roll. In the meantime, I’ll work on compatibility with future operating system changes 😉