August 31, 2016
Jettison 1.5.1 fixes issues on Sierra and improves speed and reliability.
This update is FREE if you've purchased a license for Jettison.
If you bought Jettison from St. Clair Software, just
download version 1.5.1 and replace your existing copy.
If you purchased Jettison through the Mac App Store, please
run this version of Jettison once BEFORE you delete or
overwrite the old copy of Jettison in your Applications
folder. If Jettison is still telling you your trial period is over,
please follow these instructions.
What's new in Jettison 1.5.1
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Sierra.
- Added an option to unmount drives rather than eject them.
- Network drives are now recognized and handled correctly.
- Shortened the delay before Jettison remounts drives.
- Added a button to save error information when Jettison can't eject a disk.
- Jettison no longer uses display sleep as a criteria for ejecting disks.
- Bogus error codes returned by OS X are now ignored.