October 7, 2016
Jettison 1.5.2 corrects several issues, including a crash at wakeup and incorrect handling of "Boot OS X" volumes.
This update is FREE if you've purchased a license for Jettison.
If you bought Jettison from St. Clair Software, just
download version 1.5.2 and replace your existing copy.
If you purchased Jettison through the Mac App Store, please
run this version of Jettison once BEFORE you delete or
overwrite the old copy of Jettison in your Applications
folder. If Jettison is still telling you your trial period is over,
please follow these instructions.
What's new in Jettison 1.5.2
- Fixed a crash when remounting drives.
- Corrected a bug that could cause the "Boot OS X" volume to be mounted when remounting ejected disks.
- Added a button to save a text file containing the open files and other errors that prevented disks from being ejected.
- There's now a "Check for Updates" menu item in Jettison's menu so you can manually check for updates.
- Added automatic reporting of crashes.